WA Training Awards 2019
The WA Training Awards recognise and reward outstanding achievements of apprentices, trainees and vocational students, and the contribution to training made by trainers, training organisations and employers.
Through celebrating these successes, the Awards continue to put our State’s top achievers in the spotlight.
There are 13 categories in the WA Training Awards; eight individual categories and four organisation categories.
Applications for the WA Training Awards 2019 close on Friday 3 May at 5.00 pm.
- WA Apprentice of the Year
- WA School-based Apprentice of the Year
- WA Trainee of the Year
- WA Vocational Student of the Year
- WA Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- WA Cultural Diversity Training Award
- WA International Student of the Year
- WA Trainer of the Year
- WA Large Employer of the Year
- WA Medium Employer of the Year
- WA Industry Collaboration Award
- WA Small Training Provider of the Year
- WA Large Training Provider of the Year
Winners in individual categories receive $3,000 to further their training or kick start their careers. Organisation winners are recognised as industry leaders and provided with marketing materials to promote their achievement.
Winners will be announced at a Presentation Dinner on Friday 13 September 2019.
For further information, please click the following link: https://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/watrainingawards/about-the-awards#about-the-awards